Sexualy transmited diseases you can get even with the condom on.
Yes, it is true that you can get infected with any of the sexualy transmited diseases that are listed below even when you have your condoms on. I know you are a little bit surprised right now, but t is the truth, condoms can only guarantee you 80% protection. The rest 20% is just on your own (OYO), so you need to take certain precautions to make up for the lost 20% protection your condoms cannot give you.
Condoms are meant to protect you and your sex partner by containing the infected fluid which is the semen in the condom. It does not matter if it is the female or male condoms; the end point is protection for both partners.
Sexualy transmited diseases that condoms can’t protect you against
Genital herpes: Herpes is a sexualy transmited diseases (STD) caused by a virus usually manifested by sores in the upper thigh, anus, and genitals. There are two types of genital herpes which are; HSV-1 or HSV-2, both are all referred as genital herpes because they affect the genitals.
Since this type of Sexualy transmitted diseases is mostly located on the genitals and thigh which are not covered by the condom. During sexual intercourse, an infected partner can pass it across to another even with their condoms (female or male) on.
Syphilis: This STD is highly contagious and spreads faster than you can ever imagine. You can get infected during oral sex, anal sex or even vaginal sex too. During sexual intercourse coming in contact with an infected sex partner can pass syphilis to you.
Human papillomavirus: HPV, as it is called, has 100 strains of the virus that can go unnoticed for years. Condoms cannot protect you against the infection, especially the female condoms. Its mode of transmission is through the skin to skin contact. The shocking news about this STD has no specific test to detect its presence that is why it is deadly.
Molluscum contagiosum: it comes with red firm bumps which are mostly painless a times and goes unnoticed. It also spreads through skin to skin contact. If you are observant enough, the small round itchy bumps appear after two to three months of infection. Women will notice these signs on their vulva. Molluscum contagiosum does not cause any serious health issue, but it will do you well if you treat it on time.
Pubic lice: This might be shocking, but lice can live in bushy pubic hairs both in men and women. The lice can be passed from one partner to another, and these lice lay eggs too. It will be an awful sight to behold when you find little eggs in your pubic area. Please kindly cut your pubic hair on a weekly basis.
My one cent advice: If you’re sexually active, it’s important to get tested regularly even if you practice safe sex. Condoms cannot give you 100% protection, get tested and stick to one sex partner.
The purpose of this post is not to discourage the use of condoms; preferably it is to encourage the habit of faithfulness among sex partners. Get yourself always tested if you can and play safe.